Monday, June 25, 2007

The life of the adventurer

A strange cult cropped up all over Azeroth, building everlasting bonfires that burn non-standard colours. They asked me to get burnt all over the place.
Some of the places they set up their fires are damn remote. The creatures I had to avoid in Azshara were savage and numerous.

This did encourage me to traverse almost all of Azeroth.

From all the hardship I went through I was granted some flamey clothes and a summonable death machine (something called a Cinder Elemental). Why would they give me something that just goes on a killing spree? Do they not know me at all? I foolishly thought it was a cute little pet that would just follow me around for a bit, but no, it started killing everything in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home